Position Type: Full-Time
Title: Enterprise Account Manager
The Enterprise Account Manager evangelizes and sells our hosted, premise and hybrid based telephony solutions and SDWAN for businesses within an assigned customer base. You will be responsible for generating Monthly Reoccurring Revenue (MRR) and renewing existing agreements.
Success comes from someone who is energetic, focused, effective and who simply hates to lose. You should have a blend of skills, combined with tenacity for execution and delivery. CPI offers unique solutions in the market for technology sales related to SDWAN and UCaaS. We are consistently supplying our people with the resources and opportunities to ensure their success.
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude who is highly motivated to learn and grow within the organization. If you are an overachiever and want to contribute to a team that will truly appreciate your dedication and hard work, then consider a career at CPI.
• Meet and exceed all sales targets and performance metrics
• Maintain a sufficient pipeline to maintain quota achievement.
• Work collaboratively with other reps, existing customers and manufacturers to optimize sales territory and opportunities
• Provide and/or coordinate appropriate resources, such as demonstrations and proposals, in order to educate prospects and advance sales cycles
• Ensure smooth client hand-off to Operations through complete documentation and proper expectation-setting with clients
• Participate in tradeshows, conferences, and events that provide lead generation for the entire sales team
• Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of CPI’s products and services, the telecommunications market, key players, and critical industry trends
• Build and maintain an accurate pipeline and forecast
• Ensure all pertinent data is entered into our CRM
• Maintain a high level of interaction with potential clients
• 4 year degree or equivalent proven experience selling telecommunications solutions.
• Experience with consultative sales methodology
• Excellent communication, relationship-building and organization skills
• Proficiency with the Internet, MS Office, and CRM systems
• A competitive, driven, and accountable personality
• Thrive in a high-tech, fast-paced, high-growth, dynamic, and team-oriented environment
• Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Email your resume to Mike Riter at : firstname.lastname@example.org